jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

This picture was taken by my friend Francisco in the house of my friend Sebastian. This picture shows some of my friends and me. This picture was taken on 4 of July of 2015. That day and moment are important because in that picture we celebrated the championship of Chile in Copa America, Chile 2015.I like soccer and the news about this sport, so this picture is a great moment for all the fanatics of this sport in Chile. In the local championship I follow  Universidad de Chile and I try going to the stadium all the weekends, in my family everyone is a supporter of this sport, so I think about this interest in  soccer is due to a tradition of my family, all my cousins go to  the stadium since their birth. Finally I think football is a great sport for all, and I hope that our selections again win a championship. 

 

4 comentarios:

  1. I remember the moment when Chile won the Copa America, one of the happiest ones of my life haha!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sampaoli is a national hero, is a very good trainer, Thank you Pelao :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that's one of the great things of football, that people can forget their problems for a while to share with their friends and family and had a great time :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you are a faithful supporter I think...

    ResponderEliminar