jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

At the moment I am a student of sociology. I would like to work in the sociology of education. Educational sociology is to investigate all issues related to education in our country and in the world. In the future I hope to work in many different places, office, outdoors, colleges. All places where education is delivered. I imagine this work as very exciting because I hope to help many people. Furthermore, I think that it is a very entertaining job. I think this job can be applied both in the office and outdoors, I personally like more outdoors. I would like to travel thanks to my job, because I think it is best to be in constant motion. In the future, I would like to follow a master’s degree on sociology of education or sociology of culture. The sociology of culture is very interesting because it studies  every Western culture. My main interest is to study the Chilean culture and its characteristics

Another thing I like is studying psychology. I think psychology is a very interesting career to study the human mind and human behavior. I find this very interesting because I think it is important to understand the reasons for the behavior of human beings. Finally, I would like to study this career that closely related to sociology. 

6 comentarios:

  1. studying the Chilean culture sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds good!, I really think that the study of education needs to be outdoors

    ResponderEliminar
  3. maybe you should follow some studies on education

    ResponderEliminar
  4. psychology is a really interesting career

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was going to enter to sociology too, but think that is too related with western cultures, do you study another societies?. I also think that Chilean culture is a great object of study :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. psychology have a lot of interesting subjects, but in my opinion, is not necessary be in a career for learn about the human and his behaviour, I think is just enough to be human, observe and read a lot jaja

    ResponderEliminar