jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

People learn about environmentally friendly practices in many places. One place is the school, where children learn about caring nature anywhere, and as adults maybe at the university and though the media, such as television and internet.


I have incorporated recycling in my habits. I recycle all types of plastic and glass I use in my daily life. I think this cause is very important for our country and the world. It is my way of contributing to environment. I have no car or bike, then, I do all the activities with my legs. I have not joined any ecological organization, because at this time it is not a priority for me. Early in my college career I used to help vegetable garden. My form to reduce the carbon footprint is not using the heating of my house and avoids using the bus when it is possible use the legs.  

Santiago is a city very contaminated. I think Santiago needs reduce to cars in the city, also reduce industries and the number of buses. But, I think the most necessary think is to reduce the pollution produced in the houses, because this form of pollution is the principal form to pollute in the world. Also,  people in general in this country need education about this topic, and the  importance of environmentally  for the future. 

6 comentarios:

  1. i think equal you, is necessary a education respect this subject! only all locate in intentions

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is really great that you take care of enviroment!, I also think that school is really important to learn about this practices

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also would like to incorporate recycling in my habits, But I haven't found many places to do it here on Santiago :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In this country the people needs education for many things...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is great that you take care of environment! :)

    ResponderEliminar