jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

My favourite piece of technology is my galaxy tab.this piece is similar to the sum of a computer and smart phone. Its main feature is its portability. I have this tablet since 2012. I use it for study. I use it for play with my sister. I use it for listening music. I use it to watch movies. I use it for read books and write articles and finally I use it to wake. I use it almost every day. I like it because it is an advanced piece of technology and easy to use. It has large storage capacity and an intuitive interface. This piece of technology is very important for my life, without it my life would have serious complications because I am now very dependent on this device in all my daily life activities. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Is a really good piece of technology, because concentrates the best of the computer and its portability makes it better :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also have a galaxy tab, they are more comfortable to carry than the notebooks and have a lot of memory :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that´s true we use these pieces of technology all day long to do different things

    ResponderEliminar