jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Today I am going to talk about my favourite band of music. This band is los prisioneros. This group begins in 1982. I like their songs because they speak about the political Chilean situation, specifically critical about the military government. Secondly, I like this band because their members are from San Miguel, this point is important, because in general, the artists are from the elite group. This group of artists, Los Prisioneros, studied at a Free State school and only Jorge Gonzales studied at the university but only one year. The members of this band learned to play music with elementary instruments because they didn´t have any money to buy instruments more sophiscated. In 1989 this band split but they came back in 2001 and launched “Estadio nacional” and their next and last launching was the disc,” Manzana”. The legacy of this band is very important, not only in Chile, also in South America, especially in Peru. 

  

2 comentarios:

  1. I like listening to Los Prisioneros with my dad, thats a good band and one of the few with lyrics with content

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I still remember when they reunited and played the Estadio Nacional at full for 2 days...

    ResponderEliminar