jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

I think the blog is a good idea to improve my English. In the school I haven’t got much time for this subject so my English is very basic. This activity is very difficult for me because I didn’t practice this language at school or had the experience of speaking this language in the daily life so this activity is very difficult for me. I read all my classmates´ comments. Also, I comment on their blogs. I think this would be better if this activity was in pairs because I could learn more and better with other people. I like writing about books, sports and movies because they are my favourite topics. This activity helped me to improve my English, but, to learn better I need more hours and spend more days in this activity. Maybe I need to enroll in an institute which teaches this language. Another form to learn this language is to travel to other country because this language is very important to my career, much information about this career is only found in English. My personal evaluation is positive, I learn very much English in comparison to last year, but I need to learn very much to speak , read and specially write this language in the future. 

 

2 comentarios: